Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Final

Sorry I've been away for so long.  Time just got away from me.

I wanted to update you all on my studies and let you know that I got an "A" on my final and an "A" in the class.   I am so grateful for this because I have struggled a lot with my classes in college and this has certainly helped me have a better outlook on my new start at my new college online.

Previously I went to a college here near my home and quickly found that I was definitely not prepared for it.  It was hard for me at first because I was a good student in high school and after 3 years of struggling I had to turn to God and depend on Him to get me through it.

After a long time researching different colleges, both online and physically colleges, I came upon APU.  They had my degree, History, and I quickly saw it as a sign that this is the new direction I needed to get back on track and finally graduate.

Thank you all of your prayers and comments, it encourages me in what I am doing.

Hope you have a lovely day,
Meghan

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! a double "A". You go girl! No worries about time. You just blog when you can :D God Bless You. Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete