Friday, September 17, 2010

Faith is... Fridays

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
                                                                                                   Hebrews 11:1


Every Friday on my blog I will write about a moment during the week or recently in which I had a clear moment of faith.

Now I always have faith but there are times when I really need to depend on only my faith and these times truly help me grow in my relationship with God.

This Friday faith is having the confidence to start a blog.

I have always loved to write and it is the way that I feel I best express myself.  Lately I have felt a call from God that I should express my love and relationship for Him to others. But due to my insecurities about how I write and how others would judge me, I have kept away from this calling.


I knew that I needed to pray about it and just put it all in God's hands and know that I was not blogging for the approval of others but only for His.  

As I write this blog I find myself becoming more and more excited about the plans He has ahead for me.  And while this my not be huge it is exactly what I need to encourage and witness to those around me.

So what is faith for you this week?

2 comments:

  1. Dear Meghan,
    I know you are new at this, but I love your blog and want to encourage you. I have a present for you. Visit my blog, Grateful Heart, to claim it!
    Love, Patti
    http://pphanan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in agreement with you. We write for God's glory. We write for the passions He's placed in each of us. That's what's awesome. We are all one and yet He gives us each individuality and uniqueness.

    I'm still encouraged by your words.

    ReplyDelete